Article Bank by Deborah Johnson
Articles Permission to Reprint can be found on each page. You can also find it below.
You need articles for your publications and blogs. We realize how much time it takes to research and find appropriate articles for your organization, so we’ve done some of that work for you.
In this Article Bank are articles in different categories, all with word counts and a brief one-sentence description to help you find the perfect article for your needs. Permission is granted on the sidebar of each article with simple instructions and of course, there’s never any charge.
Feel free to refer this page to others who may also find it helpful. I’m Deborah Johnson and I look forward to reading great content in your publications!
PERMISSION TO REPRINT ARTICLES
Permission to reprint articles by Deborah Johnson, M.A., is hereby given to all print, broadcast and electronic media provided that the contact information at the end of each article is included in your publication. Organizations publishing articles electronically, a live, click-able link to https://GoalsForYourLife.com must also be included with the body of the article. Additionally, please mail one copy of your publication to: DJohnson P.O. Box 284 Upland, CA 91784
- Permission to reprint articles by Deborah Johnson, M.A., at no charge is granted with the agreement that:
- a. The article bio be included following each article used.
- b. One copy of the publication in which the article is published be provided to Deborah Johnson.
- c. A fee per article will be expected for articles published without the closing bio and contact information; $300.
- Permission is also granted for reasonable:
- Editing content and industry specific example exchange.
- Article title change.
- Electronic publishing of articles must include a live, click-able link to https://GoalsForYourLife.com
Any questions, please email to deborah@GoalsForYourLife.com Thank you.
Check out our latest posts:
About the Author: Partnering with you to Build Your Business
DEBORAH JOHNSON, M.A., international award-winning music artist, author and speaker, helps others get unstuck with mindsets to reinvent their life and reach expansive goals. Up for multiple GRAMMY Awards and spending over 20 years in the entertainment industry, she's an expert on how to constantly reinvent yourself in a gig-economy. Deborah is the author of Stuck is Not a Four Letter Word, Bad Code and Women at Halftime: Principles for Producing Your Successful Second Half. She speaks and performs in both live and virtual events.
Copyright 2020 by Deborah Johnson